Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I purchased two paintings by the artist Swartz, one is

Customer Question

I purchased two paintings by the artist Susan Swartz, one is titled Hummingbirds and the
other titled Honeysuckle. They are signed by the artist, Susan Swartz/btb (not sure about these letters after her name) 170/400 on Hummingbirds and Susan Swartz, btb 35/400. They have the Certificate of Authentication, Fundraising Art Auctions 1319 W. Katella, Orange, CA 92667
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello,My name is ***** ***** be happy to help you.
.

.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers, do not work for the just answer site, we come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.
.
To view the answer, you will need to be logged into the web site from your computer.
.

Are these her Water Colors and what size are they ? Are they framed?