Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How do we get value of oil paintings inherited

Customer Question

how do we get value of oil paintings inherited
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have already been charged a total of $38 and haven't as yet talked to anyone. Also did not take advantage of the $l0 offer due to confusion. We are in the process of using a professional photographer to send you pictures and details. Our order id number is ***** Please help!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would love to talk live to Nora but are confused as to the charges already and if there are more to come.