Michelle
Michelle, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience as an antiques dealer, collector, researcher, columnist and journalist.
52213563

I have to rare Painting by Weber they are spanish the

Customer Question

Hi I have to rare Painting by Barbara Weber they are spanish ***** ***** the matador & Carmen they're both signed their collectible art prints pattern number 6544 .I wanted to see how much they were worth? Don is in excellent shape Carmen has a scratch.
Please feel free to contact me anytime (###) ###-####
Josie Ramirez
Or email
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much for using JustAnswer, it is my pleasure to assist you.

You indicated that these are prints and not original paintings the number helps to solidify that they are prints of the original paintings as this is probably the series number.

These were very popular in the 1960s and were usually bought as a pair. There are quite a few of them available for sale online.

Previous sales of these prints show them selling at $100-$125 USD for the pair in original frames.

You indicate that Carmen has some damage which will lower her value but without photos I cannot say how much because I can't see the degree of damage.

Please let me know if you have more questions about your art prints. I am here to work with you to fully answer your question based on information provided to me.

Thank you, Michelle