Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have an original ***** *****.K. Ralston painting dated

Customer Question

Customer: We have an original ***** *****.K. Ralston painting dated 1944. It depicts a post office with people and horses around and a stage coach approaching from the distance. It measures 29" x 64" and is framed and in excellent condition. We are interested in finding out the value of this painting and how to best handle the possible sale of it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What more details would you like?
JA: OK got it. Last thing –ustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure, I can wait but how much will it cost me then?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit withustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for a response. It has now been more than a day.....
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

There are some listed artists with the last name "Ralston" however none of those listed artists have the first initial of K for their first name.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora