LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I want to sell my. i have barbie, francine, midge, skipper,

Customer Question

I want to sell my barbies. i have barbie, francine, midge, skipper , ken and allen. all are mint out of box with the exception of the original bubble cut barbie. she was played with very much. i have clothes that are in mint condition. no wrinkles, rips etc. i even stored them with tissue inside so as not to wrinkle. i want to sell my collection. where, who, how can i do this. also get a fair price for all of it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for coming to justanswer. My name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here. I would be happy to help you with these. Can you please post a few photos of the dolls so I may evaluate them on condition and particulars? This will help me in giving you an accurate value on each doll. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

If photos are not available I can give you a rough estimate as long as you can describe each doll -- color of eyes, hair, how tall each doll is and what the clothes are on each doll. Thank you again look forward to helping you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well its going to take me some time. But I can tell you folks and all clothes are mint condition. There's not even a wrinkle in one single outfit. The only doll that is worn is my bubble head barbie and her one outfit. I packed these away years ago and put tissue inside the outfits so they would not wrinkle. I have barbie. Midhe. Skipper. Ken .alken and bendable leg with eyekashers Francine. Some outfits I are complete with accessories. I even have tons of the catalogs again brand new. Do conditions of clothes and dolls okay an important part in their value..also outfits that cone with all the accessories
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant dolls and not folks. Sorry

Thank you for the information I will value these on excellent condition with the exception noted without photos so you have an idea as to the values. I shall post here shortly. Thank you

Hello without photos these are estimates of your doll collection. barbie --- 25.00, francine---20.00, midge---20.00, skipper--25.00 , ken---35.00 and allen----20.00. all are mint out of box with the exception of the original bubble cut barbie. she was played with very much.---30.00 THe clothes unless something exceptional runs about 5.00-10.00 each.