LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a gilded signed antique Chinese umbrella stand

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
XXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at just answer. I would be happy to help you. I will call now and see if you are available.

I did leave you a message. The stand is beautiful. Hand done , produced in 1989. Made for elegance and appeal. It looks to be free of defect and damage. Value is $350-485.00 If I can be of further service please let me know. Thank you for coming to justanswer.