Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE A HANDLED MUG (?), SIX INCHES TALL, THE OPENING AT

Customer Question

I HAVE A HANDLED MUG (?), SIX INCHES TALL, THE OPENING AT THE TOP IS 3.5 INCHES, THE BOTTOM 4 INCHES. IT HAS 2 GRAPE LEAVES ( I THINK THEY ARE GRAPES) 7 GRAPES AND A STEM. THERE ARE NO OTHER MARKINGS EXCEPT THE STAMP LOUWELSA WELLER. CAN YOU TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PIECE?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at just answer. I would be happy to help you. Do you have photos of the mug? What coloring is the glaze? It is a Weller pottery piece and I would like to see the coloring if possible to date and value it for you. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will get a photo to at this response address? The color is-from the handle towards the right is deep brown,lightening to a cinnamon brown,then a green brown at the front. As soon as I can get my daughter to send a photo, I will get back to you. Many thanks.
Lynne

Thank you so much yes please post the photo here. Look forward to seeing the mug