Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two capodimonte lamps in excellent condition. One is

Customer Question

I have two capodimonte lamps in excellent condition. One is of a maiden holding flowers on her shoulder and and two swans at her feet. The other is an elegant woman in fancy dress holding what appears to be a jug and a dog at her side. The figures measure 23-1/2 inches in height and 42" with the shade. The shades are not original. Under the base the mark is a "N" under a crown. Can you tell me the value of these?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add a photo of each lamp so that I can see which forms these are. You can add pictures by using the ADD FILES button in the lower right of your screen.