Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I inherited a china doll collection that I am told is 100+

Customer Question

I inherited a china doll collection that I am told is 100+ years old. The clothes (dresses, hats, petti coats, etc.) were hand made and ALL are Godies fashions. I also have a couple of pages from the Godies Fashion Magazine that I have framed for preservation and have the matching dolls. How and where can I get this 25 doll collection appraised?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Godey's
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Each doll would have its own value and would need to be assessed on a one-at-a-time basis. The best person to handle this for you would be doll expert and Antiques Roadshow persona, Marshall Martin. He can be contacted at(###) ###-####or *****@******.***

As well, you can have each assessed for an auction estimate individually for free by sending individual images and sizes to the specialty antique doll auction house, Theriault's by contacting them through their website. Here is the link to their site for you:

https://www.theriaults.com/

I can also handle these for you online, one at a time, if you like. For each doll you would need to start a new question thread.

~Nora