Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a E. I. Couse print done by Prints, Inc. and am

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** I have a E. I. Couse print done by Campbell Prints, Inc. and am trying to find out more about it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not much - do you want size? It seems to be tinted. It is of a young indian maiden looking out over a wall with a young boy squating beside her and an indian pot. There is a full moon in the sky. I haven't been able to find an image of this piece in any of my searches of his work.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Okay. Sounds good.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lisa,

In order for me to properly assess what your Couse print, I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame).

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora