Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I also have these 2 brass roosters. She used to call them

Customer Question

I also have these 2 brass roosters. She used to call them her "fighting cocks"...never realized the humor until I was older! LOL They are about a foot or so high. Unfortunately I can get to them right now to take a picture. I know they are old!!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, can you describe them to me a little more? brass roosters a foot tall........ are the colored or enameled? do you remember if they are signed or have a makers mark? 4 or 5 points on the crown? (the skin section on top of the head) I can go thru my research and find simialr if I have an idea of what they look like. Glad to help and your items are great.

this post was for another question I am sorry. Also once you can answer a few more questions above I can provide a rough estimate for you thank you.