rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I got an appraisal necklace but I also need that match

Customer Question

I got an appraisal for the necklace but I also need for earrings that match necklace same earring a pendant
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I would be glad to help again. Please add a photo of the earrings or tell me if they are the same size as the pendant, bt made as stud earrings.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
maam they bare the same as the pendant. I regretfully do not have a picture and they were inherited from my mother in law. I hate some thievies break it and Makes me so mad. I should not have to be doing this. Thank you very ,much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
maam same design just as
earrings
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the verification.

Pair of vintage 1980 ruby and diamond floral cluster earrings in 14k gold with six round cut natural rubies surrounding one round brilliant cut center diamond, having a replacement/insurance value of $850 to $990.00. A similar pair (new) in white gold can be found in the following link. http://www.allurez.com/anniversary-gifts/diamond-and-ruby-flower-cluster-earrings-in-14k-white-gold-1.67ctw/pid/15406/17

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer.

Let's close this question by having you click the stars to rate.