Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My husband was given an art print today. I wanted to find

Customer Question

My husband was given an art print today. I wanted to find out what it is, and how much it is worth. In the left hand lower corner is the signature Abbett. AMC and the number
01983. It is a print of Robert E Lee and Jackson. It is called "Morning Orders". The size is 16 1/2 X 23 1/2.
Let me know if you need any pictures. Thank You....Grace Barfield
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello Grace and thank you for coming to justanswer. My name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here and I would be happy to help you. What you have is a modern print (done in 1983) of Lee and Jackson handing over the morning orders. The value on the one you have is $175.00-235.00 framed. The span shows a varied value depending on where you live. The secondary market fluctuates from city to smaller towns and the type of store it is bought in. These types of prints are given as gifts to history teachers and history buffs. Very nice framed print. If I can be offurther service please let me know. I am happy to help.