LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a Vanity Fair print, Aug.18, 1877.....Registration

Customer Question

I have a Vanity Fair print, Aug.18, 1877.....Registration No. 46450. Is it worth anything?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer and I would be happy to help you. The value on a Vanity Far print Aug 18, 1877 in excellent condition is $105.00 from there it goes slightly higher in value if it is framed ($150-175.00)and lower in value if there is any damage to the print. Vanity Fair prints are collectible and used in many homes and offices for decoration. Thank you for sharing and coming to justanswer. Please don't hesitate to post again if you need further help. I am happy to help always.

Hello if I may be of further service please let me know.