Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
63759197

My name is bert and have two thomet czech.basawood bent

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** have two thomet czech.basawood bent chairs
Can you accept a picture from my phone to appraise
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Thonet bentwood chairs.

Thanks for the photo, that's very helpful, could you very kindly attach another of the mark or label.

Many thanks and wait to hear.

Robert

PS. Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer, ignore them, they are automatically generated by the site (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back and forth and information gathering) and don't come from me. Thanks, Robert