LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a saddle that is supposed to be 300 years old. It was

Customer Question

I have a saddle that is supposed to be 300 years old. It was a side saddle I think for a woman. I was told it could have been from a wealthy family from Sonora Mexico. Their names were Salido and Almad. They owned the largest cattle ranch in Mexico comparable to King Ranch in Texas. The ranch was called Santa Elucida. Don't know how to proceed from here. Can you give me an idea?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I have 25+years of appraisal experience. I would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of the saddle for me to review and evaluate. There is a paperclip icon that you will click on here in our chat and upload the photos. While I await for the photos I will do some research on the ranch and family. Some saddles are highly valuable, if there is a name or markings on the saddle also take clear close up photos so I may see if the craftsman is a noted artist. I look forward to helping you. From the photos I can help you in dating and giving a value. If you are wanting to sell I have a few places to direct you to also depending on what you have. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't find the paperclip
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can email the pictures. what address do I use?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to leave for awhile will get back on when I come back. Thanks,

In this chat box there should be an icon above the section that you are writing in ... on mine it is the last icon above a picture of a paperclip. I will see if the administrators have an email to send photos to also and post back here once I get information. Thank you and sorry for the delay and getting the photos to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I just need to know how to get you some pictures and we can go from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I need to send you some pictures.

Hello, I have contacted the moderator and am awaiting to hear back from her to see what I can do. I am not allowed to send out my personal email to clients. Please bare with me as I will post here as soon as I hear what the procedure is to have photos emailed. I look forward to working with you. Tanya

1. To the left of the Send button, customers will see an "+ Add Files" link. Customers will click on that link and select file(s) that they'd like to share with you.

the above information should work to get photos uploaded here. next to the send button below there should be an add files link click on that and add file of photos and click upload the photos will show here for me to review.

email the photos to***@******.*** attention ladytanya65 in the subject line they will forward them to me. Sorry this has ta***** *****er then expected I look forward to getting the photos and helping you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Photo's was sent.I was gone over week-end. Here are the pictures, we are interested in selling. We've been told a few things about it but don't have the resources to find out more about it. Please let me know what you can find out.

Thanl you as soon as I get the photos I will let you know here. I will give you a full evaliation and possible avenues to sell at also. Thank you and I look forward to gwtting these pictures and helping you.