Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

We are getting ready to move and I have two pieces that

Customer Question

We are getting ready to move and I have two pieces that puzzle me. The first is a small (51/2 in.) vase that belonged to my grandmother. It is pottery, mainly green with mottled gray and cream markings. The marks on the bottom are VV 138/0, a mark that looks like a sort of misshapen crown, the letters Dep and then it is stamped Germany in black.
The second is a cobalt blue 11 in. tall vase with silver trim. It is really a lovely piece, sort of Grecian in shape. The blue vase has no markings at all that I can find. Can you tell me anything at all about either piece? Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

There is one photo attached here of the blue vase. It is an Art Deco era piece, circa 1930's with silver overlay on blue cobalt glass. This was made in Czechoslovakia. Suggested replacement value is $150.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I send additional photos of the smaller vase? If so, how and where?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Generally I only assess one item per question here, though I can make an exception.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora