Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
63759197

Bronze demon statue looks very old not sure where from but

Customer Question

Bronze demon statue looks very old not sure where from but he has what appears to be armed and a crown on. Human with animal like face and tail no makers mark of any kind
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your interesting bronze figure.

Could you very kindly add a photo showing the whole piece including the base. It looks like you may have done so, but it didn't attach.

And another photo showing the underside of the base.

Also, how tall is it?
Many thanks and wait to hear,
Robert

PS. Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer, ignore them, they are automatically generated by the site (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back and forth and information gathering) and don't come from me. Thanks, Robert