Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have what appears to be an ancient copy machine. I have

Customer Question

I have what appears to be an ancient copy machine. I have several pictures of this for you to look at, I only need an email to send them. It is too hard to try and explain. I only want to know if it is worthless or priceless..............
Lloyd XXXX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Yes, this is an antique wooden photo printer box from the early 20th century; they were primarily sold to amateur photographers for home use. Kodak made a box of this type.

Here is a link for you to an example of a Kodak photo box in excellent condition that sold for $100:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-antique-kodak-amateur-printer-408709062

In fair condition, these sell for $25 - $40.

~Nora