rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

My name is ***** *****
, I just bought a tissot Miltar

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just bought a tissot Miltar watch
on the back it has inscribed usa ORD
NO OH 83937
(###) ###-####br/> was trying to find out the age of the watch and possible value it works and runs great
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am attaching pictures for the benefit of helping you help s
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It keeps perfect time
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This Tissot Militar (they made these for the military) watch has a serial number that dates the watch to 1943. They made these is stainless (silver color) and gold. It is hard to tell from the photo which you have because of yellow tone of the lighting, so I will give you a value for both. The silver stainless model has a value of $400 and the gold is worth $1100.00.

Please do click the stars as that is how the site compensates me for my time.