Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

My grandmother gave me a clay statue of some kind of indian

Customer Question

My grandmother gave me a clay statue of some kind of indian idol she told me that it had been her grand mothers that it had came from the inca Indians . I have searched all the books an all over the web i can not find this doll ,the doll is so old iit starting to deteriorate and if it truly is a relic i would like to get it to some where people can take care of it so it wont be lost to the world
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dont you need a photo how do i send a photo
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Yes, in order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the object.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora