Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have a chair that i am told is a revival of an italian

Customer Question

I have a chair that i am told is a revival of an italian renaissance style called grotesque it has Michigan chair co. label on it. my question is should i have it appraised for insurance purposes i would love to know more about it unfortunately i do not know who to go to or trust to do that for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,

My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.

Do you have any photos of the chair you may be able to send for an online evaluation?

There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:

UPLOAD:

The link below will direct you through our upload process

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

EMAIL:

You can also email pictures to support@justanswer.com with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.

Thank you for your time,

Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not able to send photo's i was told this was not valid email address what do i do?
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

It may be that there was a misspelling in the address. Try this link.

*****@******.***

If you cannot get the email to work you can always upload the photos. The instructions are at the link below

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still not able to send therefore i am going to cancel the service. I would like a credit to my account seeing that i did not recieve any answers. I have contacted my credit card service on this matter. Thank you.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome.

Have a great day.

Frank