Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

Coalport China Collection: Design: Leighton Sprays with Gold

Customer Question

Coalport China Collection: Design: Leighton Sprays with Gold Rims; Marking: 7096W; Inventory: Dinner Plates 12; Small Plates (7½ inches) 9; Small Plates (6½ inches)12; Small Plates (5½ inches) 11; Saucers (Soup)(6½ inches) 12; Soup Bowls 13; Saucers (Tea/Coffee) 27; Demi-Tasse Cups 7; Coffee/Tea Cups (Pedestal)19
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,

My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.

In excellent condition your Coalport china in the Leighton Sprays pattern with gold rims would have an insurance value of 4,250-4,500USD.

These are retail values for the set in excellent condition. If there are any damages to the china including cracks, chips or any missing gold on the rims this would devalue the china.

If you were looking to resell the set a fair market value would be between 40-50% of the insurance values presented in good to excellent condition in a secondary market setting.

I hope this information was helpful to you today,

Best of luck with your vintage Coalport china,

Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated,

Thank You,

Frank

Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.

Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to follow up with you on your question.

I hope the information I left for you was helpful in your research.

If you can accept my answer and leave feedback for my service it would be very much appreciated, as this is how I am credited for my time with the company.

If you have any future questions, I would be happy to help with any antiques or collectibles you may need information for.

Thank you for your time,

Frank