Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

Can you tell me what a Lane Cedar upright wardrobe is worth.

Customer Question

Can you tell me what a Lane Cedar upright wardrobe is worth. It's 73 inches tall by 40 inches wide and 21 inches deep. There are several drawers on the left side that say accessories , collars, pajamas, underware, sundries, handkerchiefs/gloves, socks, sundries. Mirror on the left side on the door. A rack is for ties a sign that says shirts and a sign for hats, a sign says trousers. A shelf that says spare on it. Dark wood outside with decorative trim inside is all cedar and copper trim.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising furniture for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are pictures of the wardrobe
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you got the pictures
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

These were made in the 1930s. They are nice quality, but there is not a lot of demand for wardrobes in general. These are selling for $400-600 at auction and insurance value is $800.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,