Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

I HAVE A RARE BOOK THAT APPEARS TO BE FAMILY AUTO, WITTEN IN

Customer Question

I HAVE A RARE BOOK THAT APPEARS TO BE FAMILY AUTO, WITTEN IN I BELIEVE 1884 AND GOING BACK TO THE ORIGINS OF 'NOAH'.I HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO GET A VALUE FOR INSURANCE AND OR RESALE. IT IS UNDER GLASS SINCE THE PAGES APPEAR TO BE PARCHMENT AND BOUND BY CLOTH AND LEATHER. CAN YOU HELP.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.

HI,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with this question.

Please give me the exact title, author and publisher of this book.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the name of book is Mein Buch, by ? mit randzeichnungen von CMSeyppel. Other info.pg2 Mumiendruck DRP no 23615 Franz Rangette & sohne,Dusseldorf I hope that helps

I am having some difficulty finding this book. Can you upload pictures of the front cover and the title page, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Judith, I donot think you find this book. It is unique to the Clapp/Bennett family. It is a origin from Moses throughout bthe years down to the close present of myself. I am the last decendent of the Clapp/Bennett clan, I believe. The only info I have is the book and the authors. I will be happy to send pictures if I knew how. Thanks John

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Juddith,bear with me the picures will be comminh. Thanks john

Please take all the time you need, John. No hurry at all!

Please, just bear in mind that I am leaving for vacation on Saturday and will be back on October 26th, so, if your pictures arrive while I'm gone, you won't hear from me until then.