rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have four dolls that were created by C. that resemble the

Customer Question

I have four dolls that were created by Emily C. Wilson that resemble the early Cabbage Patch dolls. They are made completely of a nylon type fabric and are hand stitched and signed. I can't find anything about ***** ***** on the website. Would they be worth anything? I only know of five of them and one of them is posted on Ebay. I own the other four.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide pictures of the four dolls?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the pics

You have a Original Artist Soft Sculpture Cloth Doll G. Whillikers by Emily C Wilson set of dolls made of cloth and stuffed with synthetic fibers. These are modern dolls, manufacturer between 1990 and 2000.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 80-110$ for each doll.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!