Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

Doris, it's been almost a year since last chatting with

Customer Question

Doris, it's been almost a year since last chatting with you. I hope all is well. I've recently acquired a pyrotech? table that I would like to learn about. Thank you for your help.

Apparently I've sent you my recipe for Lemoncillo!!! lol. I'll try to send the right pic this time.

Attachment:IMG_1198.JPG
View Full Image

Attachment: IMG_1198.JPG

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome back!

I thank you for your patience. I just saw your question requesting me. Thank you.

Please tell me if your table is wood or metal? Where did you get the name Pyrotech?

Also, what are the dimensions of your table?

Kind regards,

Doris

PS: Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer. Ignore them. They are automatically generated by the system (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back-and-forth and information gathering) and don't come from me.

Thanks, Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Doris, the table is wood. I bought it at an antiques store here in Napa and that's what they said. The table is at our cabin so I won't be able to get the dimensions until next week. It approx. stands 36 in height and 25 in around. I'm glad that your still around. You are always very helpful. I have a couple more pieces that I will sending to you. Did you receive all 4 pics?

I received only one photo. Is the 25" the diameter or the circumference?

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Diameter and I will try and send the rest of the pictures tomorrow. Have a lovely evening.

Sharon

Thank you, Sharon.

Kind regards,

Doris