Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have antique ivory carvings that were given to me by my

Customer Question

I have antique ivory carvings that were given to me by my grandfather, from Europe. If I forward photographs to you, can you appraise them?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You can send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I send you photographs in email? I would need your email address to send it. I do not understand how to send photos to you with these directions. I am totally confused.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I received 34 photos of your ivory objects, thank you for the images, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here. I can refer you to an appraiser in your area perhaps or I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is involved in opening my question to all of the experts? Is there a charge?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional fee. Opening the question is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

Sincerely,

Nora