Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have had a pair of bronze giraffes since the early fifties

Customer Question

I have had a pair of bronze giraffes since the early fifties with a signature: c in a circle and FW.
XXXXXXXXX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shirley,

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the pair and a clear, in-focus close-up of the maker mark.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora
giraffes 11 inches high
shirley
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Nora I can not seem to send pictures I will try later
shirley
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shirley,

You can send them over at anytime.

If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora:
Did you receive the picture of the giraffes
XXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shirley,

I have not yet received any images yet of your pair of giraffe figures. Please send at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora,
still can not send I will try again later. In the meantime, I do not want a trial for $38. I will pay you the rest of the money after you give me an answer. Perhaps you can tell me something with the info I have given you
XXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shirley,

In order to properly assess or make any correct statements about what you have, I would really need to see images.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

~Nora