Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I would like to determine the approximate age, place of

Customer Question

I would like to determine the approximate age, place of origin and range of retail value - what it would sell for in an antique shop - of this washtub.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I will be happy to help with your washtub. In order to properly assess what you have, I will need to see images.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to send 10 photos of this piece but when I click on SEND, nothing happens.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

There are 4 images attached here that I can see.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you describe which 4 you have and is there a maximum number that can bye sent?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

This is an American stave construction washing machine with plunger mechanism that dates to circa 1900 and likely made by Dexter. It is missing the lid, and they are usually placed on a stand or feet. Fair market value in current state is $75.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I apply for a refund of my fee?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.