Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a table runner that was made in the early 1800's with

Customer Question

I have a table runner that was made in the early 1800's with woven pictures of Robert Burns, picture of the bridge over the River Nith, his house in Alloway as well as his birth & death dates It is 39" long 18" wide with a 3 " fringe top & bottom. There is a 2" red band with woven pictures above the fringe. I do have pictures if you wish to see it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

This is an Irish linen table piece. I found one match that sold for $29.38, here is the link for you:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/unusual-irish-linen-damask-tablecloth-286162406

I recommend accepting $100 for yours.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the info. However I am unable to see the picture of the tablecloth. What I have is a table runner and is made with raw linen. Can you send me the picture please or a link that shows the picture. Thank you
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The link provided should be showing the image as well which is a match to yours. It may not appear on your end because the site is a paid member database and is giving you only limited views.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nora,
Again I am asking you to send me a picture from the link you provided. As you pointed out the image is from a members only site therefore I can't see the image. However I did pay YOU which should enable me to see the image! The dimensions stated for the image are different from what I have and of course I wonder if there are other differences. I want to see the image and until I do so consider my original request unanswered and therefore unsatisfactory which would warrant a refund from your end. Please send me a copy of the image to conclude our dealings.
Anne.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for you to see the image on that paid member subscription site, you would have to join worthpoint.com. You posted your question on justanswer.com, which does not enable you to see images on the paid site, worthpoint.com

You have not paid me. You paid the company justanswer.com and I provided the answer as to value.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well in that case, I guess in order for me to leave a favourable rating and for you to get paid .... send me a copy and pasted image and all will be good! I have no reason to subscribe to worthpoint.com I was under the impression by posting my question on justanswer that you would give me everything needed to answer my question. Your answer stated to go look at the image for comparison and this I have been unable to do. Therefore the answer given by justanswer (you) is incomplete! Pretty simple issue to resolve don't you think? If you find that you are unable to complete this simple task please advise me of such so that I can attempt to resolve this issue at a higher level.
Anne
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Anne,

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

~Nora