Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I live in Southern Utah and have several pieces of furniture

Customer Question

I live in Southern Utah and have several pieces of furniture which may be antiques. How do I find someone to evaluate then and find out what they are and if they have any value. I cannot find anything like them on the internet searches. Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I can help assess your furniture for you. I handle one item or matched set per question here.

There is one photo attached here that is a detail photo of your tri-foot tilt-top table. It is mahogany and done in the Chippendale style though dates to circa 1890 - 1910. The sale value would be $400.

~Nora