Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have an Indenture dated 1531 from Spain. I would like to

Customer Question

I have an Indenture dated 1531 from Spain. I would like to sell ItLHow would I go about doing this? I came to own this through a way that is not normal procedures. I found it on a hitch hiking trip from Chicago to Windsor Canada. I found this in the romance of a fire. That was in 1945.
I f you could help me in this matter, I sure would appreciate it.
Thank you,,
John Vukelich
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi John,

I am glad to read that you saved this from a fire. It is likely done on vellum, which is a type of parchment made from sheep skin. Although it would seem that a 16th century Spanish indenture would have exceptional value, these actually sell for an average of $80 - $150 on today's market.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora