Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

I have a Persian rug (2.5x 6.6), Name: QARAJAH, handmade in

Customer Question

I have a Persian rug (2.5x 6.6), Name: QARAJAH, handmade in Iran, all wool. What is it worth? And where could I sell it? Thanks. Jane xxxxx, (*****@******.***).
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.

Besides there are extra system charges to you for live conversations.

Please send me a photo of your rug.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris

PS: Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer. Ignore them. They are automatically generated by the system (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back-and-forth and information gathering) and don't come from me.

Thanks, Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a way to send a photo. Sorry. I have paid twice today for 2 questions. I thought this was a free trial and received 5 free questions. Can you tell me how to opt out of a monthly fee or is it a one time fee? Thanks.

I can work without a photo if you tell me your rug is geometric in design.

We verified professionals are site users just like you. We do not set or have knowledge of site finances or charges.

Site Trouble -

This is what I have been told by representatives of the site:

"Customers can experience issues with the site, their computer, their knowledge of how to use the internet, etc.

Anytime a customer is having trouble with the site, please indicate to them that they can go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance. They have an option in the upper right corner for contacting the Customer Service department via email, chat, or phone. Customer service is trained to assist them, and to report any customer-facing issues that may be site-related."

Or phone -
US/Canada 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Address for customer support.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I would contact them by phone if I were you; so, you can ask about what is happening with "free" appraisals.

I am sorry you are having this problem.

If I opt out, the question just goes back on the question list where another pro site user can pick it up. It does not take off any charges.

Kind regards,

Doris