Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have 10 ten tiffany signed lime fading get to yellow

Customer Question

I have 10 ten tiffany signed lime green fading get to yellow stemmed desert competes and teen matching plates. I need an idea of their worth and how to sell them
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The value on these can range from $300 per matching compote and saucer to $1200 per single matching compote and saucer set. In order for me to properly assess the value of what you have, I would need to see images of one matching set and a clear, in-focus photo of the signature. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

As for selling, the best method would be through an auction house such as Rago or Fontaine's. It is free to contact auction houses through their website to enquire about possible consignment and sale estimate. Here are the links for you to those auction houses:

http://fontainesauction.com/

https://www.ragoarts.com/

Another method would be through Ebay. It is where a very large amount of collectors would first search to find Tiffany Glass.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora