Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner, Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

I have two orginals one is a clown painting by Grifoll Spain

Customer Question

I have two orginals
one is a clown painting by Grifoll Spain
the other is called Shepperd with flock windmills by Paul R Koehler
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research up-to-date data to give the most accurate answer.

Besides there are extra system charges to you for live conversations.

I cannot locate an artist by the name of Grifoll Spain in any of the 6 art databases I use. I will need to value his/her painting as being by an unlisted artist. This does not mean the painting is not well-done. It simply means the artist has not been nationally or internationally recognized nor has any artist by that name taken part in a major exhibit.

I can locate Paul R Koehler.

If you wish I can value your Spain painting as being by an unlisted artist and the Koehler painting as being by a listed artist.

If this is satisfactory for you, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Doris

PS: Meanwhile, please don't rate me until you get a full appraisal and a value from me. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer. Ignore them. They are automatically generated by the system (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back-and-forth and information gathering) and don't come from me.

Thanks, Doris