Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have several porcelain pieces that I believe may valuable.

Customer Question

I have several porcelain pieces that I believe may valuable. I also have a very old violin marked copy of Jacobus Stainer made in Germany. Can you help me? Kristi
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hello Kristi,

The expert you requested is no longer a verifed user here.

I would be happy to help with your porcelain wares, however I only assess one item or matched set per question.

Your violin question should be placed under the Musical Instruments Appraisal category to ensure you get an expert in that area. There is one photo of the terminus of the violin attached here that I can see, if you added more than one photo, the others are not showing.

In the meantime, for the porcelain piece, please provide the size and a view of the object as well as a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark if any. You can send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not answered because I do not understand the payment. I paid $48 to "join" and get an answer, I thought. If someone explains this to me, I will gladly read the answer and rate it.