Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I am trying to find out about a set of china I have It is

Customer Question

I am trying to find out about a set of china I have It is stamped Made in Czechoslovakia in green with a circle around it. The picture I am including is of a server and on the back it is marked F2. A smaller version is marked G5. They are all marked with 16102. I have quite a few pieces. I don't know the name but they are white and around the top is a blue and yellow border with yellow and pink roses intertwined with gold and there is golf leaf where you would grab the ends. Can you let me know what this patter is and approximate value? Thank you!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of the makers markings you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to support@justanswer.com with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,

Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting for an answer. Cannot rate until my questions are answered.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

Is there any chance you could send a photo of the maker's marking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting for answers. Emailed the picture of the mark and I have attached below.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for uploading those photos.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with that pattern. I am going to opt out to see if any of out other expert can help you.

Have a great day.

Frank

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS UNTIL AN ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN. EVEN IF YOU GET EMAILS PROMPTING A RATING. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer. Ignore them. They are automatically generated by the system (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back-and-forth and information gathering) and don't come from me.

.

Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers, do not work for the just answer site, we come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you.

.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

.

The Pattern Number is ***** these did not have names. If you can tell me what you have I can value it for you.

Glenda