Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have an original DeGrazia print. Large, 24X24 I believe,

Customer Question

Hello, I have an original DeGrazia print. Large, 24X24 I believe, signed as well as the original receipt from 1972 with the provenance. Circle of Children. How would I determine the value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The DeGrazia print and original painting market is a bit flat right now.

Here is a link for you to a signed print of children in a circle (which may be the same as your image) that recently sold for $24.99:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ted-degrazia-signed-framed-original-1730976704

If the signature is executed by hand, your print can sell for up to $200. If the signature is "in plate" or printed as well the entire picture, then the sale value will be $25 - $40.

You are welcome to send images and I can help you confirm what you have. There is not an additional charge to send pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora