Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

How much is an original painting of cowgirl ho silver worth

Customer Question

how much is an original painting of cowgirl hi ho silver worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I will be happy to help assess the value of your painting. In order to do so, I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear in-focus close-up image of the signature if any. You can send images at your convenience, and that does not cost you extra.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CANCEL
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora