Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I was given a tapestry By Grandmother many years ago Is a

Customer Question

I was given a tapestry By Grandmother many years ago Is a standing stag in center. Gold tone brown. Measures 78" height, 81" include fringe. By 50" wide. Black border with inside black border is light blue strip. Has cloth tag sewn on Made in Belgium pm 6154 pm has _ under. Any info and approx. value would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Lynn
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The value would depend on if this is woven with a warp and weft or if it is cut pile.

I would best be able to help you assess what you have if you can please provide images at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to send pictures.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to send pics. Who or how do I send them if not to this e-mail.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lynn,

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

or

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora, I sent the photo's to***@******.***. Hopefully you will get them soon. You are named in subject line as you said. Thanks. Lynn
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the heads-up on emailing images.

I will certainly let you know when they have arrived to me.

In the meantime, be on the look-out for a confirmation email from customer service confirming they have received your images and will forward to me.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora, At 2:29 I sent photo's. They show on my computer they went thru. Hopefully adm. won't take long getting the photo's to you to see. Thank you.
Lynn
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lynn,

I have not yet received the images, photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly. I will certainly let you know when they do arrive to me. I also suggest trying the attachment method directly to here, as that is much faster.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not good with computers, and had trouble sending thru your site here. I e-mailed direct to the company the way I know how so the company should have them.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

When you emailed the images to***@******.*** did you receive a confirmation email from them in return?

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lynn,

I have not yet received any images. When you sent photos through email, did you receive a confirmation that the company got them and will forward to me?

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not receive confirmation they received them. So I went thru customer support and told them and resent images again. Again I did not receive confirmation . If e-mails don't go thru, my computer tells me. What is going on? Do I need to cancel this service?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

It is best to try to attach the photos directly to here instead of sending through email.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Venus at Support forwarded photo's to you. I'll wait for your reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora, have you received the photo's from Venus at support center yet? She forwarded them to you on Oct.4, 2015 and today is Oct.7. If you have not, please contact her or I will end up requesting a refund and not use this site again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the photos