Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I just bought this at an estate sale. I think it's a real

Customer Question

I just bought this at an estate sale. I think it's a real Duncan pfyfe. Sorry if I spelled that wrong. I just read about it last night. Oh oh, how can I get an image to you. Thanks Corina Aurdal-Wilson, Mill Creek Wa
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS UNTIL AN ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN. EVEN IF YOU GET EMAILS PROMPTING A RATING. I mention this because you may get random prompts asking you to rate me before I've submitted an answer. Ignore them. They are automatically generated by the system (it doesn't seem to be able to distinguish an answer from preparatory back-and-forth and information gathering) and don't come from me.

Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers, do not work for the just answer site, we come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you.

Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

Your picture is upside down, so I cannot see this well enough to tell what it is. Can you resend this with it out of the vehicle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am, I will take it home, wipe off any dust and dirt and send you a new picture later tonight. I appreciate your very quick response. You can tell I was excited.:). I am happy to have found your site. Would pledge or furniture oil be OK for a mild quick cleanup for the picture?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello
yes, that would be fine.