Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have 2 bronze lamps that are about 6' 6" tall,the are not

Customer Question

I have 2 bronze lamps that are about 6' 6" tall,the are not cleaned at this time,I have about 5 good pics that I can send to you email,I bought them about 50 years ago(I am 85) they were on the steps of a court house in N D ,the person said they were on the capital steps ?? can you give me an idea how to clean them and what they are worth ,they are converted to a light bulb now ,but that needs to be replaced,I am not to swift on the computer,but I think we have a way that my son can be on with us --John
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi John,

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. You mention 5 photos, however there is only one photo of a top to bottom view of the light posts attached here. At your convenience, no rush, please send the additional photos. It does not cost extra to add more pictures. In the meantime, in the image, these appear to be silver painted which is unusual for bronze, which has value in the patina, or aging on the surface over time (and should never be cleaned). Please let me know if what I am seeing in the image is correct. Also, are there any maker names, marks or initials located on them?

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora,I hope you got the other 5 pics ,like I said ,I am not to swift on the computer,I will call you
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Yes, the images are attached here thank you!

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
N0ra ,this was supposed to be a 7 day free trial,I was charged $30.00 on my credit card ,explain what happened???
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email *****@******.***

~Nora