Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a piece of art work and can not decipher the artist

Customer Question

I have a piece of art work and can not decipher the artist signature and value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

At your convenience, please also provide a full view of the painting from front and back (do not remove from frame) as well as the dimensions. There is not an additional charge to send more pictures here; one with the signature close-up is attached, more from different angles will be very helpful. However, please note that not all signed works are by known, listed artists.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The art work is approximately 30 inches in width X 24 inches in height. It is acyrlic on canvas, with no actual frame. If you look above and slightly to the left of the artist 1st. letter of his name, (I believe it is an 'E') you will notice what I think is three letters and a 'K'.
For what it is worth, I am a 1st time, skeptical, customer. However, if this turns out to be a positive experience for me, I have several other pieces of art which I wish to know more about. All have artist signatures which I can not decipher.
Though this tidbit of info has nothing to do with my question, the price tag asking price was $2800, reduced to $1700.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am not able to decipher the signature on this for you.

I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, my Dear........Thank You and have a Blessed day.