Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

I have about enough pieces of the royal winton mottled pink

Customer Question

I have about enough pieces of the royal winton mottled pink china to make about 10 to 11 place settings, and also have the serving pieces such as tea pots coffee pot, demi cup and saucers etc. Would love to know the value of my collection. I have been collecting it for years. Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm here to help.

In order to give you an accurate valuation, I need to know exactly what you have. Please upload a clear picture of the front of one plate and the marks on the back.

Please also give me a list of exactly which pieces you have and how many of each.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Judith it is getting pretty late here and wondered if I could send you this information with photos tomorrow.

No worries! Please take all the time you need.