Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA
54025905

Another question I had about the lithograph of "mother

Customer Question

Hi Tim this is Marium Ahmed. Another question I had about the lithograph of "mother and child," if by chance the print I presume, could you send certified results of your findings This Fine Art Piece, were made in the 50s what type of medium would they
probably use? I ask, because this is like a thin canvas hard paper, with raised black dried like ink to view. Small silver brads, (nails) held thin plywood board to rear, also two screw holes horizontal midway. I believe I seen it hanging in a hospital when
I was a child. Lastly, does her signature almost looking hand painted, could be far more valuable than first mentioned. Thx Marium Also I paid and I hear you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon thank you with any good auction sites as well thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mariam, on this site we can only give an estimate based on the limited examination online. To have something more formal, a written document, you need to have an appraiser examine it first hand.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thx

You are welcome.