rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have 75 pices Noritake dinner wear different sizes plates,

Customer Question

Hi, I have 75 pices Noritake dinner wear different sizes plates, tea cups, ...
Noritake M Made in Japan US design, pat. 76839, Floreal, golden trim, more than 40 years in the family. Can you tell me please the Aproximate value of the set. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the mark an a picture of the front plate?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have an email where I can send a pic. I couldn't find an answer on my question
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Please, send the picture to the following email address:

***@******.*** ,

They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/73f5b22ed43840cba8392bdce0cd13e9

Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey, Robert
I sent you the pic. When you are ready to answer my first (original question, please send me an email .Thank you
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Great, once I receive the pics I will write the answer!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Robert
I don't know what is going on but yesterday after I sent you the pictures I received email from Sarah (Costumer service) that she can't find my question. How did you find it? When I check the history of my orders the q. Is there and there is check mark-paid. I don't have the answer yet. What is the value of the 75 pices antique Noritake set? Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Robert
I received an email from you to rate your answer, but I can't find it. Why is not in the conversation?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

We, it should be in the top part of this page, there are like stars, that you can select and confirm the rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are u serious? Is that the way how Justanswer.com is working or it's a joke. I am waiting 5 days for an answer and u continue to ask me for a rate. If you have the answer you can write it here in the conversation board