Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a J.Warner Print produced by Windsor Art Products and

Customer Question

I have a J.Warner Print produced by Windsor Art Products and Illinois Moulding Co titled "Along the Seine". I see that you quoted earlier that it could be worth(###) ###-#### ***** another appraiser on this site (Nora), told another customer that it was worth 40-60. The numbers on the back of mine are P685-2, Y2987-629.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is the back of the painting
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been buying, selling and appraising since 1970. Will is away.

Windsor Art Products was one of several decorative arts publishing companies which were very active from the early 1900's through the 1970's. These companies purchased rights to reproduce art work. These are either printed on canvas or board an many times they have texture simulating brush strokes. These are not considered original paintings or works of art. They were sold as decorative pieces. These sell at auction for $100-150.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,