Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

We have a piece of paper with the autographs of Mickey

Customer Question

we have a piece of paper with the autographs of Mickey Mantle, Gil McDougal. and Yogi Berra...from sometime in the 60's at a Golf Course in Wisconsin
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

This could sell for upwards of $1500 on today's market. If interested in selling, I suggest contacting Heritage Auctions through their website www.ha.com. They are a leading auction house with a specialty sports memorabilia department. It is free to contact them through their website to see if they would have interest in consigning this for you.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora