Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have an original Neal Butcher painting and I am looking

Customer Question

I have an original Neal Butcher painting and I am looking for the value of this painting. Can you tell me how old it is and how much it is worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You have a circa 1950's vintage framed color printed reproduction of a painting by Neal Butcher with texturized surface made to appear like an original painting. It was common throughout the 20th century for publishers to print images of paintings and sell them as decorative wall art through decorator, furniture and framing shops.

On today's market, this could sell for a high of $40 - $60. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $100.

~Nora